lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

Za zdaróvie, tavárich!!

In fact, during my life I have traveled a little, I left the country only once and I know few Chilean cities. Right now I'm more worried about finishing my studies that travel, so I'm content to travel in mymind with some books when I have free time...

However, one of the illusions that have been feeding this last time is to take a trip to Russia. I like the imagery associated with Russia, large land wrapped in mystique, history and extreme conditions. I want to make a kind of guided tour by train through the most important places of the Slavic culture.

I want to know Moscow, that giant city, walking out of his great and historic buildings, meet next to the Kremlin, Red Square ... then go to the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, the Bolshoi Theater among many other places.



After spending a week in Moscow, I would take a train and guide me to Píter, St. Petersburg, former capital of Russia, and would walk the streets that inspired Pushkin and Dostoevsky, look for small churches and bars. Come to the Hermitage Museum and then the Russian Museum. I would try to get a bicycle to explore the banks of the great river Neva finishing my tour in the Winter Palace Pier.



I want to know these cities because they have an important historical weight, both Moscow and St. Petersburg still offer landmarks of war and peace: the russian revolution and civil war, the Stalin years, the second world war ...

1 comentario:

  1. I see that you really like Russia. I hope someday in the future, you can make that trip.

    ResponderEliminar